- 6 mm extruded feed to ensure optimal digestion.
- High fat, low protein content for protein sparing effect and to obtain optimal protein/energy ratio to fulfill maintenance requirements.
- Contains a high percentage of fish/shrimp meal and fish oil.
- Can be fed both dry and wet. It is recommended to provide the pellets dry.
- Easily accepted by birds due to a fish oil coating.
- Diversity in raw materials to obtain a complete feed without need of any additions.
- Use of linseed and fish oil as source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Using raw materials rich in natural carotenoïds (linseed, shrimpsmeal, spirulina and corn) Wisbroek Ibis – Flamingo Floating will enhance the natural coloring of the birds.
Wisbroek Ibis – Flamingo Floating
€ 29,50 Excl. VAT / € 35,70 Incl. VAT
Ingredients: Wheat, poultry meal, fish meal, prawn meal, barley, corn, wheat groat, fish oil, soya meal, linseed, poultry fat, beet pulp, spirulina, canthaxanthin, vitamins, and minerals.
|Vitamin A||15.000 IE/kg|
|Vitamin D3||2.000 IE/kg|
|Vitamin E α-tocopherol||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C (Stable)||100 mg/kg|
|Iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate)||76,0 mg/kg|
|Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous)||1,3 mg/kg|
|Copper (copper sulphate, pentahydrate)||13,5 mg/kg|
|Manganese (manganese oxide)||28,0 mg/kg|
|Zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate)||135,0 mg/kg|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||0,3 mg/kg|
Ibis, spoonbills and flamingos need 20-40 g feed/kg body weight per day, depending on the season.
In winter, feed intake will increase, as maintenance requirements are higher and natural feed additions (insects, algae, buds, grass or seeds) are often absent in winter.
It is recommended to provide the pellet dry.
If desired, a small amount of fish and/ or shrimps can be fed supplementary.
This product contains ingredients of animal or marine origin, do not feed to animals meant for human consumption or whose products are meant for human consumption.
This product contains antioxidants and preservatives.