Wisbroek Micro 40 is an extruded complete (floating) feed for (young) waterfowl, terns, guillemots, gulls and other (young) shore birds. It is a 2 mm extruded feed, which can expand after moisture absorption up to 3 mm. The high fat content provides the energy for the young growing birds. The high inclusion of fishmeal and other high quality animal protein sources cause a protein content of 40%.
- 2 mm extruded feed it by means of soak in water can swell up to 3 mm
- High fat content in order to provide enough energy for growing birds
- Contains a high percentage of fish/shrimp meal and other high-quality animal proteins
- Can be fed dry and wet, water has a stability of about 48 hours
- Diversity in raw materials to obtain a complete feed which requires no additives
- By a coating of fish oil this pellet has a high palatability and feed intake.
- High quality animal and vegetable sources of protein which is extracted a high biological value
- Ideal calcium / phosphorus ratio for rapidly growing young birds