Wisbroek Softbill Diet Small is an extruded complementary feed for fruit-eating birds, like tanagers, honeyguides, pittas, broadbill, manakins, starlings, birds-of-paradise, flycatchers and doves.
- Supplemental diet in addition to fruit for fruit eating birds (Traupidae, Sturnidae, Columbiformes, Musophagiformes,
Ramphastidae and Bucerotiformes).
- Small (2 mm) and Large (7 mm) extruded feed for small and large fruit eating birds respectively.
- Can be fed both dry and wet. Wisbroek Softbill Diet falls apart after 24 hours or more.
- Iron content less than 85 ppm. Each batch is analyzed by an external laboratory. Check the iron level of your batch nr. on www.wisbroek.com.
- DHA fatty acids are added for optimal health and breeding conditions.
- Diversity in raw materials to obtain a complete feed which, next to fruit, do not need any additions.
- Use of raw materials rich in natural carotenoïds (luzerne, carrots, beetroot, spirulina, corn and corn gluten) which will enhance the natural coloring of the birds.
- Most minerals are added to the feed in organic (chelate) form for optimal bioavailability.
- Prebioticum added as lactose.
- 35% of the fatty acids are PUFA’s (poly unsaturated fatty acids).