- Nutritionally complete diet for Ducks, Geese and Swans (Anseriformes).
- 6 mm extruded feed to ensure optimal digestion of starch.
- Contains fish and shrimp meal.
- High calcium and phosphorus content for an optimal egg shell quality.
- Natural antioxidants and very active conservatives which prevents the feed from oxidation or molding.
- Diversity in raw materials to obtain a complete feed without need of any additions.
- Using high quality animal and plant proteins to ensure high biological value of the protein.
- Using linseed for a high Omega 3 fatty acid content.
Wisbroek Waterfowl Floating
€ 23,00 Excl. VAT / € 27,83 Incl. VAT
Composition: Wheat, corn, barley, wheat middlings, poultry meal, dehulled extracted soy protein, rice bran, linseed, beet pulp, luzerne, fishmeal, shrimpmeal, corngluten, spirulina, mix of vitamins and minerals.
|Vitamin A||15.000 IE/kg|
|Vitamin D3||2.000 IE/kg|
|Vitamin E α-tocopherol||130 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C (Stable)||45 mg/kg|
|Iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate)||77,0 mg/kg|
|Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous)||1,3 mg/kg|
|Copper (copper sulphate, pentahydrate)||13,5 mg/kg|
|Manganese (manganese oxide)||28,0 mg/kg|
|Zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate)||135,0 mg/kg|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||0,3 mg/kg|
Feed Wisbroek Waterfowl Floating ad libitum.
In spring and summer, it is recommended to let the birds fast for one day each two weeks.
This is an important way to force the birds to search for natural feed additions like insects which stimulate the birds to propagate.
This product contains ingredients of animal or marine origin, do not feed to animals meant for human consumption or whose products are meant for human consumption.
This product contains antioxidants and preservatives.